UW Milwaukee Road Trip

FIBatSLU

Hey there everybody,

My name is Matt Johnsen and I am Blue Crew VP of Road Trips. I had a question that hopefully some of you might be able to answer. Does anybody know if there is an alumni group meeting up for the UWM game this Saturday. In years past when Blue Crew has traveled to DePaul and Memphis, we have met up with the local SLU alumni gatherings. They were always a good place to meet up with other Blue Crew memebers who made the trip and get some free food at the same time. I'm not familiar with who the SLU alumni rep is in Milwaukee. Can anybody help me out?

I'm excited about this first road trip. We have 18 BC members making the trip up there... we started around 32, but then that has been altered since we have only 2-3 drivers. One of the disadvantages to having our group made up of 80% freshmen, none of them have cars. Anyway, hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Thanks.

-Matt Johnsen, VP of Road Trips

Margo Lubus is always the one I go to when I need to navigate the administrative issues of SLU sports. When I went up to DePaul, she put me in touch with the gal coordinating the alumni side of the event. I'm sure if she doesnt know, she will put you in touch with the right person.

She got a promotion recently, so if you contact the AD's office, they could put you onto her quickly.

mhg