Ian

Iggy

A great job by Ian of not picking up another foul after that very early first foul! I was a bit nervous when he picked that first one up so early in the game. He didn't lay back and play tentative either. His game has really come around.

P.S. Don't forget that that game was supposed to be the opener of the new arena had we stuck to the schedule originally announced over two years ago.

Good game Ian. Although Ian is a great passer, sometimes he needs to shoot instead of pass. That monster dunk was awesome in the 1st even though it was called back because of a foul.

Oh and by the way, Some posters acted like leaving the family area was like escaping alcatraz. I was out in 10 min.

The venue sucked but the parking wasn't a problem. I got there in less than 30 minutes (from Fenton.) We were a little early maybe 25 minutes from the start time. I rolled right in to a space. And then rolled right out at the end. Of course I did have to make a gigantic u turn in front of the St Chuck cops in order to get pointed the right way on arena parkway.....By the way, I stayed till the end of the game.....

I'm guessing the blue-veined walker and wheel chair crowd didn't like the 100 yard trek to the door from the lot......

Ian executed to perfection one of the most beautiful plays in basketball last night. I think it was in the second half, he gets the ball in the high post, with the rest of our team all hovering outside the three-point line. EI's defense immediately collapses on Ian, but he reacted quickly and threw a no-look pass that hits the cutting TL perfectly in stride, giving him the easy two-handed jam.

I love watching a big man who can pass! We should see this all year long whenever they try to double Ian in the post. He needs to touch the ball every time we set up our half-court offense.