Scrivener in "Universitas" ....

Taj79

Twenty Five!?! TWENTY FIVE?!? What was that poor girl thinkin'? Probably, "if I hang around long enough, maybe I'll inherit one of his cuter brothers" .. or sumthin' like that.

actually metzy, i would guess most long time billiken.com members do know. the longtimers know that the likes of taj, bonwich, and scrivener, all pretty much posters from the inception of this board, all went to college together at slu in the late 70's. they had all somewhat lost track of each other and more or less found each other thru billikens.com. imo, it is interesting to read their banter back and forth over the board.

I noticed that too in my issue of "Universitas". Congratulations Scrivener! At least after 25 years, you have 2 kids you can be proud of (excluding StlCardinal of course :)) ! Just kidding!

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

Ooops...

Guess I ought to check the board more often during the off-season!

Taj, I wake up every morning and wonder why Gerri stuck with me this long. Better to be lucky than good, I suppose. But thanks for noticing the Universitas blurb. And I'll let "Scrivener's brother" know that you think he's cute!

I see Gerri Berendzen's Dad at Mass every morning...

...But I married Gerri Reiker, the lovely young lady whose only connection to the University News was her patient forbearance, as she waited for her beau to return from those Friday afternoon "staff meetings" at Clark's/Friday's.