Start Getting Excited

It time for the billiken students and fans to start getting excited and help are young team this upcomming year. Our coaching staff has signed three great players who might all start on the first game. I believe that Saint Louis has the best incomming class in the Atlantic 10. Tommie Liddell who I think is the best prep point guard in the nation for the class of 2005 should bring his toughness and energy from Hargrave into the Savis Center. Kevin Lisch is more than just a three point threat in the way that he can shoot fake and take the ball to the hole. Obi Ikeakor seems to be a player that will grow for everyday life in the gym and should be the best post presents that we have had since Anthony Bonner. I know that recruiting services have ranked these three as only three stars but I think that they are more in the four star range. Tommie with his experiance at Hargrave gives him more college level experiance against some of the greatest players in the nation. Kevin and Obi would have been 4 stars but were injured last year. If we want to build a dynasty here at SLU than the fans and the billiken students need to get to more games. Our players play well when they have a crowed behind there backs cheering them on in a close game. Recruits who come to the games should see the passion and the energy that the billiken fans show for there team. If our fan base is stronger than we will win more games, which will attract more recruits, which will help us get more radio and television deals which will give us more money for the arena project. So lets get the Savis jumpin next year and show the rest of the A10 that we mean buissness.

btw, it is now 7 o'clock madness. the ncaa approved practice starting at 7 pm for next year.

Hopefully I'll be back in Saint Louis for the home opener and maybe 7 pm Madness...I am pumped out of my mind for Soderberg's sweat-drenched tailored shirts, Technical Fouls, BRoy being selected for time-out contest entertainment, TL, Lisch, etc to be Diaper Dandies when SLU makes it back to the promised land, and whoever is running the show for tailgates and student promos, DEAR GOD, work your ass off and get every single freshman out of Gries and Walsh and Clemens to 7 PM Madness and yes, even games against Oral Roberts and Bowling Green. SLU alums need to be out in full-force too. I'm now in the ranks of alums, and I can't wait to talk up my alma mater come March, baby.