AD Department

cheeseman

Do not hold your breath... on Cheryl getting back to you. I did not get a response back when I emailed her. I may have had my complaints about Woolard, but when you emailed him with a legitimate complaint, you were guaranteed a response and most of the time it was a phone call to make sure the right message was received. Even if it was "there is nothing I can do, but please continue to support the Billikens."

i agree bleedblue. people have their b!tches with doug woolard, but he always communicated with me and was always upbeat. i have never even met cheryl levick. i have e-mailed her on two occasions and never gotten a response. not that she has to, as a relatively small time booster that only gives a few hundred dollars a year, i understand that there are bigger fish to fry. but in the same instance, one cant underestimate the future goodwill that was built by doug woolard by paying attention to the little guy as well.

that all said, i will say that there is a noticeable increase in the involvement imo by john garrison, jim braun, koshe irby, and john pacifico. they have all stepped up their involvement with boosters and do a wonderful job of being there for all boosters.

I believe that she needs to take the time as Woolard did to reply. Unless she checked (being new on the job) she probably does not know if someone is a well connected booster or not. Even if she does know, who's to say that you don't come into some substantial $'s somewhere down the road. I just think it is proper customer service for our new AD to try and be responsive to the customer.

Thanks for the info - I also found that DW would return calls and respond to emails. I am sorry to hear that CL may not do that. Eventually, a lack of response/courtsey to people will cost her more - respect/support/money - in the long run than the little time it takes to email back.