Was that Roy out there??

Basketbill

that 5 spins thing kicked my a$$! after i had agreed to do it, my brother who was sitting by me told me to spin counter clockwise, because he heard that wouldnt make you dizzy. when i got back to my seat he was lhao. what's the world coming to if you cant trust your own brother. i felt like i was drunk for about 10 minutes after it was over.

my daughter said my opponent's pushups were terrible so at least i can take solace that i didnt cut any corners.

broy, I'll give you an A+ for effort.

However, when you came out of those five bat-spins, it looked as if the lovely anita popped you with a good right to the temple followed by a solid left cross to the chin. You definitely needed some canvas to fall on!

I have seen that fan stunt at some minor league games and they are always funny as hell! Again, nice effort.

if i had it to do over, i would have stopped after the bat spin to just stand and collect myself for a couple of seconds. no way was it smart to go straight to the basket.

so if anyone else gets the chance to do that deal, first, cheat on the pushups. it apparently was obvious that my good technique did me no good. second, do the spins and then just stand there a second. then go to the basket.

I thought that was you. I also thought you were going to take out the entire Billiken bench as you weaved your way to the basket. Your daughter is right, the other guys pushups were ridiculous - should have been a techincal foul!!!

i was so gd'd dizzy after those spins, for all i know, i did do that. i swear, i felt stone drunk for 10 minutes after that was over.

no i did ten. the lady was counting them out loud as soon as she said, "ten", i shot up.

sorry i missed basketball skip, my daughter was in the championship at a tourney at althoff so i just stuck around and played with that group instead. i wish i wouldnt have though. they are a lot more physical and i feel like i got hit by a truck this morning.

I checked with quite a few other people in attendance and we are in agreement it was 9.

We had some good games last night. 10 people even. Acouple of other big guys ... We had a guy Rich on our team to check the guy in the middle that neither of us like checking.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman