Hall of Fame High School Invitational

kwyjibo

I plan on going to see Tommie(Hargrave) against Justin Dentmon (Winchendon) in the opening game (11:30am) but I am trying to plan the rest of my day.

I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for who to watch (who not to miss) in this schedule? I will likely report back.

Future Stars Invitational

Sunday - January 16th

11:30 AM

Winchendon,MA vs. Hargrave, VA

1:30 PM

Northfield, MA vs. Notre Dame,MA

3:30 PM

Masters School, CT vs. Blair Academy, NJ

5:00 PM

Germantown Academy, PA vs. Montrose Christian, MD

6:30 PM

St. Andrews, RI vs. South Kent, NJ

8:00 PM

Mount Zion, NC vs. St. Benedicts, NJ

9:30 PM

Laurindburg, NC vs. Lutheran, PA

south kent has that blanche kid that was at the shootout. he will be a first round nba pick and would be fun to watch.

Wow! That's a loaded schedule. Each game seems to have at least one school that routinely churns out a few great players a year. You can see Brandon Rush for Mount Zion, Andray Blatche from South Kent, Shawne Williams(Memphis) for Laurinburg, Eric Boateng for St. Andrews(Duke), Vernon Goodridge(Mississippi State) for Lutheran, Uche Echefu for Montrose, Antonio Anderson(Memphis) for Laurinburg, Shane Clark(Maryland) for Hargrave, Magnum Rolle(LSU) for Laurinburg, Tyree Evans(Cincinnati) for Winchendon, and Sam Young(Pittsburgh) for Hargrave, not to mention Tommie Liddell and Justin Dentmon. All of the players listed above before Liddell and Dentmon are listed among the Top 100 by InsiderHoops.

Please give us a report on the games.

It look like Sunday is the time to go. The rest of the weekend is too many local schools mixed in. My in laws used to live in Springfield. I went to the old HOF on the campus. It looks like the new one is worth another trip back there someday. Another good sports museum is in Cambridge, MA. if you get down near Beantown.