Taj Gray

Mobile-iken

OU looked good ... alot of very athletic bodies. Taj Gray has been great for them this year. I think he was on our radar at one time, though I am not sure how long we were on his. He would make this Billiken team a very different team.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Brad has some pieces in place for next year - the key as everyone has said is to get a power forward who can actually play. One player at the right position makes this team and the future so much better. I am sure Brad is doing what he can but for some reason, we just can not find that power forward - Spoon never found him, Romar never found him, and Brad is still searching. Truth is if Grawer had not found Bonner then he would have come up empty. Although now that I think about it - he should get credit for Upchurch - it was the dean that screwed that one up.

upchurch is also the perfect example of one step forward one step back that the billiken basketball program has been stuck in forever now. my guess we add upchurch to the mix, it would have changed the entire course of the billikens future. not that upchurch was better than bonner, but he would have been the final piece to that puzzle that probably could have enabled us to beat xaiver, and claim the ncaa spot each year instead we go to the nit finals two years in a row.