ISU and Seton Hall EVEN

Different song same lyrics.

Has the computer become lazy?  Rather than go through the numbers , is it just spitting out EVENS.  So I push the computer for an answer.  It comes back and says ....ISU by a 1/16 of a point against UT and a 1/3 of a point against Seton Hall.  It then asks ...What part of EVEN do you not understand?  The computer did say that if ISU had 20+ FTA against UT the spread would swing in favor of ISU.  In this game, the program says if ISU makes its slash (51/39/ 80)  and /or wins the reb battle,  the spread will swing to the ISU side.

For Bills fans, it really doesn't matter...it is D Day...Decision Day. I found myself rooting for ISU.  The computer's mantra has been ...nothing happens till ISU loses= nothing happens till the 1st week of April. So I resigned myself to the fact it was going to be a long tourney. It has been fun to watch a good coach with good players beat good teams.  Of course , this just makes the NCAA look silly.  They said that ISU played a weak schedule. Yet their own computer (NET) had ISU at 29th ITN.   Ah, but they knew better. How did that work out?

Before Selection Sunday, Schertz said if they made the Dance , it would prove they are a deserving team.  If they didn't make the Dance, they would prove they were a deserving team. I guess he showed them

BTW, even though the NET is shut down, my computer continues to spin.  On selection Sunday , my computer had ISU at 52% chance to Dance.    50% is good enough for a P5 school to make it.  An at large non P5 school needs 70%.    70% is the new 50% for non P5 schools who don't have an auto bid.   Today ISU reached 72% ...in other words, the NCAA would select them today.  It ain't easy being a mid major.

Great game... I like the EVEN call even post game. Could have gone either way but at least the outcome didn't matter for Bills fans. 

This game was decided at the charity stripe.... 90s were wild.. ISU showed why they are 3rd ITN in FT%  with a 90%...And SH showed why they are 11th in FT% matching the Trees with 90%...The difference... SH had 90% more FTA... Those extra 9 shots led to an extra 7 pts. ... That was huge in a close game. 

Back 3 weeks ago the computer said... Nothing happens till ISU loses... And that would probably be the 1st week in April. The computer would like to remind those without a calender that  we are talking about between now and Sun (Apr 7).... Translation... New Coach  by Sunday. 

Tick.. Tick... Tick

CenHudDude likes this

13 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Great game... I like the EVEN call even post game. Could have gone either way but at least the outcome didn't matter for Bills fans. 

This game was decided at the charity stripe.... 90s were wild.. ISU showed why they are 3rd ITN in FT%  with a 90%...And SH showed why they are 11th in FT% matching the Trees with 90%...The difference... SH had 90% more FTA... Those extra 9 shots led to an extra 7 pts. ... That was huge in a close game. 

Back 3 weeks ago the computer said... Nothing happens till ISU loses... And that would probably be the 1st week in April. The computer would like to remind those without a calender that  we are talking about between now and Sun (Apr 7).... Translation... New Coach  by Sunday. 

Tick.. Tick... Tick

All those Indiana boys can shoot free throws.  I think there's some kind of state law requiring a certain percentage to maintain residency.......