O.T. The ever shrinking mid majors bids

BLIKNS

7 minutes ago, Soderball said:

I was there. Those were the good times. I've never been more optimistic after a loss than that day. Just before we had watched SPUMAC and "faith in haith" get taken down by... Norfolk State. And Coach K got way more Lehigh than he ever wanted in his life.

That was truly the best basketball trip i've ever been on.

I felt the same way about Billiken Hoops even in defeat they played a very good game. Made me proud to be a SLU Alum and Billiken fan.

Most fun I had attending basketball games were the two Final Fours I attended by being a SLU season ticket holder. Both were held at the St. Louis Arena. First one UCLA beat what was Memphis State. The second one Kentucky beat Duke. Nothing better than attending a Final Four!

4 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Remember the Rick Majerus post-MSU press conference with Brian Conklin?  

Always. I thought this program was headed straight to the big east.

For everyone that doesn't remember: THIS is what the end of the season is supposed to look like. THIS is collegiate athletics at its finest.

1 hour ago, Soderball said:

Always. I thought this program was headed straight to the big east.

For everyone that doesn't remember: THIS is what the end of the season is supposed to look like. THIS is collegiate athletics at its finest.

Those were the days my friends!