If we could get a quality win in an unexpected place!

GOSLU68

Fordham was a lights out hot team against us.

We need 20 points from an unexpected source.

I would rather have 5 guys with 12 points but we need a kick of enthusiasm. The Te team seems to be playing to avoid the whip or being benched.

Maybe an in bound play from sidelines that worked or a shot behind a screen that falls 4 or five times in one game.

Could MB shoot over Gilman, Manning or Jolly?

Maybe an in bound play from sidelines that worked or a shot behind a screen that falls 4 or five times in one game.

Could MB shoot over Gilman, Manning or Jolly?

I have been complaining about our lack of inbounds plays for the majority of the season.

I sure think he could, and it's definitely worth a shot.

Majerus would always get us a wide open look from an out of bounds play. We just throw the ball deep. Missed opportunities.

How does it make sense to take the ball from the closest point to the hop and chuck it half way across the court? Counterproductive and wasted all time preceding the whistle that set up the inbounds play.

How does it make sense to take the ball from the closest point to the hop and chuck it half way across the court? Counterproductive and wasted all time preceding the whistle that set up the inbounds play.

Wasting time off the shot clock does not seem to be a concern for this team.