BGSU at Wisconsin replay on ESPN

Watching this now. BGSU is not a horrible team and will test us some. Wisconsin just didn't miss a three open or otherwise in this game. Kaminski looks like what we hoped Loe would turn into. He's not a widebody and could probably be guarded by Loe or Manning. You just can't leave him or really any of the Badgers alone on the perimeter. They are all capable of burning you from long range.

I wish we had the big guy to gameplan this one......

I watched the replay of this game. I think that we will match up well against most of Wisconsin's team. They don't have/play much height outside of Kaminsky and Dekker. They have a frosh Nigel Hayes that gets 10-15 minutes a game, but other than that, they just play a ton of guards (Brust,Gasser,Jackson,Koenig). Dekker isn't what everyone thought he would be this year, not yet at least. I'm looking forward to this game against them, it should be great.

I watched the replay of this game. I think that we will match up well against most of Wisconsin's team. They don't have/play much height outside of Kaminsky and Dekker. They have a frosh Nigel Hayes that gets 10-15 minutes a game, but other than that, they just play a ton of guards (Brust,Gasser,Jackson,Koenig). Dekker isn't what everyone thought he would be this year, not yet at least. I'm looking forward to this game against them, it should be great.

I don't follow either of these teams and quite honestly am too lazy to look but the Wisconsin guards seemed on the tall side and didn't seem particularly quick. They did seem to hit just about everything they tried from outside. If we leave them open they'll kill us, unless this game was an aberration....

Looking at Bowling Green first. Has anyone watched them yet? I don't know anything about them but I'll do my best:

1-2, with a win over lower-division Earlham College at home, a 75-61 loss to South Florida at home, and last night's 88-64 loss at Wisconsin.

Clarke, Parker, and Henderson average 34, 32, and 32 minutes, respectively. 5 guys average double figures, but one of them - leading returning scorer and coach's son Chauncey Orr - suffered a knee injury in the middle of the Earlham game and I'm not sure how serious it is. No timetable for his return at this point.

They shoot 45% from the floor, only 27% from 3 so far. They haven't shot well from the foul line so far, either- 58%. They don't turn it over much, just 8 per game. They create a lot of steals on defense, averaging over 12 per game. This is despite playing at a slower pace and being a more defensive-minded team overall.

Looks like they're basically using a 7-man rotation without Orr, with an 8th guy, a 6-10 big named Josh Gomez, coming in for 11 minutes per game.

Clarke, 6-1 junior guard, is averaging 16.3, 3, and 5, with 3 steals a game, too. Very active. Has attempted 49 shots through three games, asserting himself in Orr's absence as 'the man' for this team. He's very quick but not that experienced; this is the first season he's played significant minutes. He'll run the point unless freshman J.D. Tisdale is in; Tisdale averages about 19 minutes.

The other scoring guard is Henderson, also 6-1, with 10.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.

Holmes, a 6-8, 232-lb. junior forward, is averaging 10 and 7.7, with over 2 blocks per game. Very steady, consistent so far.

Parker is 6-7, 202, and averaging 14.7 and 4.7 per. He's more of a wing, not afraid to shoot the 3 ball. He gets to the line more than anyone else on the squad.

Black is their center, at 6-10. He's contributing 9.3 points and 4.7 rebounds. Not as active as Holmes at either end but gives them decent size.

The wild card is senior Craig Sealey, who didn't play the first two games but played 27 minutes against Wisconsin, only scoring 4 points, with 1 offensive rebound, 2 fouls, and no other stats accummulated. I'm not quite sure how he fits in.