Chris Goff's A-10 tournament preview

Bad reading comprehension 2010. He's only picking the A10 tournament, not the brackets and putting Temple in that Final Four. I've seen Temple win alot over the last six years in AC.

Goff tends to lean towards Butler and I can understand that. I am hoping however by the time I get to Brooklyn, SweaterVests are departing Brooklyn by the droves.

I think his one statement "VCU bullying" others, is right on. Refs call the clutches and grabs and VCU isn't the darling everyone thinks they are. Did not know Zack was out. Knew he was out for the last two regular season games but this is news. Not that Zack is any good but his absence screws up La Salle's rotation and further proves Giannini's clulessness on that bench. A lot of playground can happen in Brooklyn --- between La Salle, Temple, VCU, and Umass there is a lot of undisciplined craziness available. Can the stoic,workman-like approach of teams like SLU and Butler withstand the gonzo-ball? I expect Dillard and Benson to totally ignore Archie and do what they want for their last game(s). That could play well IF they got by Butler today, which i think they won't. Wow! I forgot Clarke didn't play against La Salle. Might make that a real interesting matchup. And what is this continuing love affair with the Galloway boys? Langston has fell far short of predictions and Ramon is completely undisciplined and selfish.

Should be a great weekend.