What kind of Crowd on Thursday night

eastsidejoe

I assume since we have not heard from Davola, BackhandtheBackhand, Backhand and the DirtyRican they will not be going to the game on Thursday. If you are sitting on your hands, how about a shout out, if your not going make sure you sell your tickets and give the money to me.

Pipe down, old man. Backhand will be in attendance.

You only went to 2 games this year. Dirty has been there more than you. You always have some Detroit thing going on. I'm just sayin

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rosey Jones of O'Fallon (my HS as well.. go Panthers) is expecting between 40-100 supporters tomorrow night. Let's give them hell. http://www.bnd.com/2013/01/30/2477294/big-shot-lifts-butler-favorite.html

Jones tweeted yesterday that he drank Nyquil instead of Dayquil on accident. Didn't say if it put him to sleep or anything but if anyone wants to blow up a giant picture of Nyquil, that'd be fun

One thing about Rotnei Clarke I heard was that when he transferred to Butler from Arkansas, he expressed interest in transferring to SLU. Unfortunately Mike Anderson (former Mizzou) wouldn't release him to SLU. Who knows what would've happened if Anderson had been willing to grant the release. Regardless, I hate Mike Anderson.

This is true. Majerus wanted him. It was down to SLU and Oklahoma. Anderson would not release him to a school from a state bordering Arkansas.

I can verify this. He would've been a Billiken if not for Mike Anderson.

not sure how you can "verify this". for this to be a fact, there had to have been an agreement that clarke would transfer here and rickma would give him a scholarship. since anderson blocked the opportunity, saint louis university would have been prohibited from even talking to clarke let alone have any sort of a sit down to present details, talk scholarship etc. well unless you are saying we committed an ncaa violation which i dont think is the case.

who gives a $hit. All I know is dude is on the wrong fuoking team tomorrow night and he's gonna know it. Take the pads off the uprights!