Washington and the Bills even

The Wiz

Key to this game is the same as the others....keeo 3 pt% for opp below 35\% and turnovers below 10..... In the SIU game we held them to 22% and 12 turnovers....good enough to beat SIU but too many turnovers to beat Washington. It is interesting to note that the numbers from last night's game hurt us and helped SIU even though we won.

UW and the Bills are both B+ teams.... so the game imo will hinge on UW 3 pt shooting % and out TO's.. This is an important game for both teams as it will determine the tone going forward for the next few weeks.

Doesn't Washington get a home-court-advantage bump? Wouldn't they be favored? (I haven't looked at Sagarin.)

They do get a home court ad and I have given them one...that's why we are even....we are slightly better but the HCA evens it out.

Doesn't Washington get a home-court-advantage bump? Wouldn't they be favored? (I haven't looked at Sagarin.)

I was actually surprised to see that we were even with them. Washington has already lost 3 games this year including 2 at home. One to Albany and one yesterday to Colorado St by 18.

This is not a game that we can lose.

I was actually surprised to see that we were even with them. Washington has already lost 3 games this year including 2 at home. One to Albany and one yesterday to Colorado St by 18.

This is not a game that we can lose.

UW is a good team that is underperforming. Time may show that in fact they are just average but for now they are underperforming. To a much lesser extent we too are underperforming. With a win we will jump back to A- and UW will drop back to B.

On a side note ...I had Col St and UW even also....Col St is a close match to us...and CSU wiped them out...CSU played a great game and UW had a bad one. While past performance is no guarantee it trends well for us going into this game.