GDT: Texas A&M

b.hayes

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full disclosure: despite my moaning this week about the Santa Clara and my attempt at a reverse jinx by picking T A&M by 21, I've got my Bills jersey on, my standard gameday drink poured, and my TV set to ESPNU. Let's go Bills, time to get back on track.

Loe misses another three, Jordair intercepts a pass, but we come up with nothing in transition. Worked the ball back out, RL draws a foul, and CR gets a bucket. Ray Turner with a score on the other end to tie it up at 4. Ray Turner picks up a foul at 15:59, so they'll head to the first timeout.

Cody draws a foul at the rim getting pushed in the back after Jordair misses a runner in the lane. CR can't finish an alley-oop but he is fouled on the play. He'll go to the line and miss both. JB now in with CR, CE, DE and MM. Foul called on Dwayne.

Loe doesn't get the same treatment on our end, but we get the ball anyway and MCCALL tips in his own miss for a SLU bucket. Offensive foul on Davis negates the bucket and it's 12-7 Bills, our ball with 12:01 left.