GDT: Texas A&M

b.hayes

Turner gets 1 at the line, SLU runs the offensive set but Cody's layup twirls around the rim and won't fall. Long 2 drops for A&M and it's 29-21. Stop the bleeding again here. Cody misses another three. The announcers say he was in rhythm but I thought he hesitated for a tick on his way up.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a rule in college basketball that says Barnett cannot shoot the ball...ever.

+1000. The kid's a friggin senior. It's like when he gets an open look he's so full of adrenalin he pops it right out of the building. Jeez, I love RM, but this kid is no more an all conference possibility than B'roy... or WP Jim... me.

Loe gets us on the board first in the second half with a reverse on the baseline. A&M swooshes a bucket and CR gets fouled on a hook shot in the paint. Put 'em in CR. #1 - clank, #2 - good. CR 2-6 from the line. Ray Turner out of the game early in the half with his 3rd foul.

CR pops the jumper again and he's in double figures. DE with a defensive rebound on the other end, Evans mugged and-one. Bills up 39-27 with Evans a chance to get us to 40. And he does. 13 point lead with 17 minutes left. Another offensive foul on A&M, this one on Davis, his 3rd.