Brown and Love signed to Skyhawks

slubbfan

I know there was some talk of this earlier, but the usbl transaction wire has both Kenny Brown and Justin Love signing with the Skyhawks in the last few days. In other USBL news Maurice Jeffers is having a good start to the season with the Kansas Cagerzs.

slubbfan

frank's guests right now are the roberts brothers. for those of you that dont know who the roberts brothers are, they are extremely successful business partner's/brothers that own about a million companies and developments. they also own the skyhawks. they are talking about nick kern and what an amazing player he is. they just said that kern is kobe bryant. not sure how much they believe it, or how serious they are, but apparently he is just tearing the usbl up. another missed billiken what if......

I saw the SkyHawks play over a year ago in OKC. I went to see Love and he had a good game. He was their best all around player. If Kern were Kobe Huggins would find a way to make him a Bear Cat but he would have to wrestle Tony Harvey for it.

At times, I wonder if Nick Kern even graduated from Vashon. However, since to my recall he was never academically ineligible at Vashon one can only assume he did get his high school degree. If he matures, it wouldn't surprise me if he makes big-time money someday in one of the professional basketball leagues.