RM Upbeat about 12-13

slu72

Whatever. Maybe I'm mentally tying him together with that other Valpo poster who posted a bunch right after that Stanford game was swapped out for our Lutheran friends to the north. Nonetheless, everything he posts is Valpo-Butler-Indiana-Evansville-whatever other Indiana school he feels like talking about. It's exhausting, and I'm with you- how many anecdotes about basketball in the state of Indiana are warranted on a SLU basketball message board?

He's one in the same. He joined up July 22nd, which is when there was word that we had a game with Valpo in the works. The Stanford game being dropped occurred a couple of weeks later. But your original post about his posting technique is dead on. Everything appears to be an anecdote relating to Valpo or other Indiana related stuff and somehow tying it altogether with being from St. Louis.

Unfortunately, because of Homer Drew, EVERYTHING Valpo-related can eventually be tied back to St. Louis, and hence SLU, through enough degrees of separation. It's worse than Kevin Bacon.

Posted Image

i do wonder what "bbtds" stands for?

Boring, Banal, Tedious, Dull Stories

He's one in the same. He joined up July 22nd, which is when there was word that we had a game with Valpo in the works. The Stanford game being dropped occurred a couple of weeks later. But your original post about his posting technique is dead on. Everything appears to be an anecdote relating to Valpo or other Indiana related stuff and somehow tying it altogether with being from St. Louis.

This is by far the worst effect of trading the Stanford road game for the Valpo home game- Not the loss of a bigger name, not the loss of an extra road game, but the addition of bbtds.