hate to bring up politics....

So John, Why the long face!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest thing I've ever seen was a john Kerry ad filmed in letterbox format. As God is my witness they couldn't get his whole face on the screen. I laughed for about ten minutes straight. I haven't seen that ad again either.

speaking of wars, go back and check the last 100 years and see which party was in power when we entered a war scenario? and then check the death toll of those wars. i think you will see the father and son tandem together havent killed as many people as the democrats that got us into every other war did each time.

if you think of the courage and leadership that bush displayed in the days after 9/11, i shudder to think of the likes of al gore in that position and what he would have done in comparison.

let's not forget that it was clinton that sat by and put us in the position that we were vulnerable to the attacks. had he not let the intelligence activities and military budget go to hell, it is unlikely 9/11 would have ever happened. 9/11 took a few years to plan. so it wasnt like it played out like it did soley because of president bush that whole thing would have never happened if we would have had the intelligence network in place to know what was going on.

as to iraq, anytime we have an opportunity to take a butcher of a dictator like that out of play we should. if we arent going to take that stance, then let's go in the other direction. seal the freakin borders, get the aliens out of the country and let's just set up our own little kingdom isolated from the world. doesnt make much sense does it.

that is why we had to take out saddam. daddy bush should have done it in the early 90's. clinton should have pushed the buttons as soon as saddam quit cooperating with the weapon inspectors. neither did and it was time to demonstrate for the worlds safety and security, that dangerous men like that cant hold the world hostage anymore. i am glad that president bush finally said enough is enough. if nothing else, maybe it sends the message to other renegade governments and terrorist groups that we will not stand for it and they stay the hell away.

I was wrong to post this, but I was unaware of any anti-politics feeling on the board. It was slow because the basketball season was over, and I thought discussion might be nice.

I wasn't the only person who asked you to stop, and as far as I'm concerned your political posts didn't bother me one bit.

But rather than stopping, you've made it a point to show the degree to which you're stopping by bringing up old threads long since dead. Is that really dropping the subject? Do you think that there may have been a better way about doing this, perhaps via pm?

Does it make you feel better now that you've deflected attention away from the fact that you were actively engaging in a political debatethat was largely unwanted?

You neglect to mention that past posting the political thread I don't really have much to say in this thread. And no one asked me to kindly keep my opinions to myself here. Those requests were made on the Tillman thread, and not just by me.

Attacking my "internet credibility" does nothing to change the fact that there were others who asked you to stop. I'm not going to respond to anything you say to me unless it's by pm, so consider this my last stance on what seemed to me a pointless issue in the first place.