Free Stream for Dayton Game - FoxSportsMidwest.com

SluSignGuy

Apparently FoxSportsMidwest.com will be streaming the broadcast feed, for free, on their site today.

I don't have a link yet, but good for us out of towners.

Thanks Sign Guy. With the demise of First Row and others this is now valuable info for us out of towners.

Appreciate any help on a link. New to board from Delaware. Got tickets for the St. Joe game in Philly. Just saw the LaSalle-St. Joe game. LaSalle small, run n gun. St. Joe pretty big, most of their points in the paint and much more disciplined. The Bills need to play at their tempo for the road trip here.

Apparently FoxSportsMidwest.com will be streaming the broadcast feed, for free, on their site today.

I don't have a link yet, but good for us out of towners.

Nice! We'll be watching the game at BW3 in Crystal City, VA for any DC Billikens who want to meet up.

Also for out of towners - I just called to renegotiate my DirecTV bill and they offered me the sports pack upgrade free for 3 months. That would cover todays game plus the A10 tourney, Xavier, etc.

Well played.

Thanks Sign Guy. With the demise of First Row and others this is now valuable info for us out of towners.

firstrowsports.eu is working very well.