A10 Standings Math

slufan13

So ten wins get you fourth; eleven gets you third. The Bills are two and two. Given what I said in a previous thread, the distinguishing factor will be road wins. Stepping outside the ocmfort zone of home. Winning at home beating Duquesne, Richmond, the Bonnies, Dayton and Fordham is doable coupling our home ability with what is their current inabilities to win on the road. That's seven wins. Leaving only Xavier at home who we always have trouble with. Xavier is a swing game. Even if we beat Xavier, we have to find two or three more road wins. Lose to Xavier at hoime and the numbers needed go up. The road candidates are Xavier, Umass, Duquesne, St. Joe's, La Salle and Rhode Island. A tall task considering we currently exhibit the same qualities as the rest of the middle of the pack teams in the A10.

This puts the losses to Dayton and Temple under a different light. Doable? Yes. Probable? I won't know any more until we get to Amherst as I am not expecting a positive result in Cincinnati.