OT: Salecich article

Happy to see CS being successfully. There are a lot of kids playing at that level who are a shade off for Div 1.

Whatever happened to Dustin McQuire, Relleford, and the last groups who were not competitive for us? Excuse the spellings

Happy to see CS being successfully. There are a lot of kids playing at that level who are a shade off for Div 1.

Whatever happened to Dustin McQuire, Relleford, and the last groups who were not competitive for us? Excuse the spellings

Well, Marcus Relphorde finished up at Colorado last season, and he was discussed on the board on occasion. Dustin Maguire went to N. Ky.

I noticed this at the end of the article.

“This is an outstanding program here,” Salecich said. “I got caught in a bad situation at my old school my sophomore year. This seemed like a great fit

What was the bad situation? Losing playing time or not playing as well as he wanted? Or was there more to his exit?

I noticed this at the end of the article.

“This is an outstanding program here,” Salecich said. “I got caught in a bad situation at my old school my sophomore year. This seemed like a great fit

What was the bad situation? Losing playing time or not playing as well as he wanted? Or was there more to his exit?

I'd also like to see this Adams kid he is talking about. Most athletic PF he's ever played with?

In case you had not heard, Dustin Maguire got testicular cancer. Very bad deal.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=227139

He was operated on once and unfortunately the cancer returned.

http://www.nabc.org/genrel/010511aac.html

It's just a very sad story.