Oklahoma (Where the Bills come tearing down the plain)

slu72

Just checked out their team page on ESPN.

OK SLU

PPG 30th 157th

RPG 2nd 331st

APG 67th 105th

FG% 176th 57th

I haven't seen them play but the above would suggest let's get out there and run... run... and run some more. Another UW? Again the stat that is scary is the rebounding. Man, we're 331st? What are there, something like 348 D1 schools in the country? Jeez, we gotta get that fixed.

OK does give up a lot of points so that too suggests they like to get out and force an up tempo game. Well, Sooners, meet RM the expert at dictating tempo and throwing your game plan in the toilet. No doubt, this appears on paper to be another tough contest for the Bills, but other than Wash St., OK hasn't really played anyone of note.

Just checked out their team page on ESPN.

OK SLU

PPG 30th 157th

RPG 2nd 331st

APG 67th 105th

FG% 176th 57th

I haven't seen them play but the above would suggest let's get out there and run... run... and run some more. Another UW? Again the stat that is scary is the rebounding. Man, we're 331st? What are there, something like 348 D1 schools in the country? Jeez, we gotta get that fixed.

OK does give up a lot of points so that too suggests they like to get out and force an up tempo game. Well, Sooners, meet RM the expert at dictating tempo and throwing your game plan in the toilet. No doubt, this appears on paper to be another tough contest for the Bills, but other than Wash St., OK hasn't really played anyone of note.

I believe total rebounds is a useless stat. Rebound margin would be better, but then you still need to consider turnovers, because they take away opportunities for a rebound.