What is the correct line?

davidnark

This site has SLU by 3: http://msn.foxsports...all/odds/spread

The article from Seattle has UW by 15: http://www.king5.com.../134176288.html

I'd lean towards the SLU by 3 number, because you can actually place money on that right now. If someone wants to give me SLU and 15, I will gladly lay good money on that.

Wow. That Seattle article is hilarious.

- They don't mention Kwamain at all, no idea who he is

- They wrote almost a whole paragraph about a game from 1951

- One of them thinks they'll score more points against us than they scored against Florida Atlantic

These two clowns are in for a rude awakening tomorrow. They should also fly to Vegas and bet their lives on UW +3.

I will do ya'll a favor here. My name lists the correct score with the UW taking this one. It will be a hard fought battle between Wilcox and Ross for who will score the most. But one of the most tightly contested match ups will be which point guard gets more Assists: Wroten or Gaddy. I am going to bet on Gaddy but it will be close. The rebounding battle should be quite one sided with Aziz dominating the boards for either team. Look for several High flying ally-oops and tip jams. Oh yeah baby can't wait!!!

I will do ya'll a favor here. My name lists the correct score with the UW taking this one. It will be a hard fought battle between Wilcox and Ross for who will score the most. But one of the most tightly contested match ups will be which point guard gets more Assists: Wroten or Gaddy. I am going to bet on Gaddy but it will be close. The rebounding battle should be quite one sided with Aziz dominating the boards for either team. Look for several High flying ally-oops and tip jams. Oh yeah baby can't wait!!!

I would bet good money you will not be here tomorrow afternoon.