New Assistant coach

Is it just me but is anyone else concerned how long it has taken to find a new assistant coach, regardless of whether he is a recruiter/X and O/associate/assistant/whatever?

A team needs a full complement of bodies to work with the team in off season stuff plus develop relationships with the young kids coming up the ranks as recruits.

Let's get with it, Bills!

mhg

Is it just me but is anyone else concerned how long it has taken to find a new assistant coach, regardless of whether he is a recruiter/X and O/associate/assistant/whatever?

A team needs a full complement of bodies to work with the team in off season stuff plus develop relationships with the young kids coming up the ranks as recruits.

Let's get with it, Bills!

mhg

I'm not worried about the assistant...i'm worried we haven't signed anybody during the spring yet. At any point in time, i'm sure you could find hundreds of assistant coaches who want to work with a legend like Rick. Finding 18 year olds who want to play for him is a different story.

Unless we're competing for a 6'9" voluntary AC w/ eligibility, it's not an immediate priority. Sign a player or two.... quickly.

How do you all think you get recruits? You need ACs going out beating the bushes, developing relationships with coaches, players, etc. Players should want to know who the coaches will be for their team.

Get a coach, the recruits will come.

mhg