The legend of the Rammer grows

• 2 years later...

This Rammer story was on the "you might also like" links on the Willie-leaving U. News story.

It seems that when someone gave Rammer some Billiken Kool-Aid laced with cyanide, he drank it anyway -- and may even have gargled with it before he laughed in their face.

The legend continues.

Cyanide? The Rammer showers in cyanide.

May have just found the only way to stop Rammer and it involves a M109A6 Paladin Self Propelled Howitzer

RammerStop_zpsa7ae6364.png

Are you sure this component is not mislabeled? These specs are for the "Loader Rammer". I'm not an artillery expert, but comparing the blow up to anatomically similar bodily... "components"... it appears to still be bearing its "load" as per its name. Instead of a "Rammer stop" it looks more like a "Rammer- I'm just getting started...". Nothing stops the Rammer...

The only thing that may have ever stopped Rammer was the Conklin Conk. But because of the hypothesis (recently partially verified) about the "God particle," no one ever wanted such an irresistable-force-meets-immovable-object collision to occur -- not even in a scrimmage -- lest the universe as we know it cease to exist and an entirely new one be formed.

(Actually, I think SyFy did a made-for-TV movie based on this a few years ago where St. Louis got swallowed by a black hole.)

The "Rammer Stop" is a component of the Loader Rammer which helps the projectile to be properly seated prior to firing. So it technically helps get a proper ramming which is key before blowing your load.

The "Rammer Stop" is a component of the Loader Rammer which helps the projectile to be properly seated prior to firing. So it technically helps get a proper ramming which is key before blowing your load.

I think the "main release handle" has a better chance of stopping the Rammer or at least slowing him down until he can clean up......