Billiken fans

Just wanted to say thanks for the responses I received from Billiken fans to help shape my story about Coach Majerus. I hope to have accurately reflected the mixed viewpoints about the state of the program, and I'm looking forward to seeing what can happen next season, as SLU fans are. I've come to appreciate your school, just from a brief visit. Thanks, Kurt Kragthorpe, Salt Lake Tribune

Just wanted to say thanks for the responses I received from Billiken fans to help shape my story about Coach Majerus. I hope to have accurately reflected the mixed viewpoints about the state of the program, and I'm looking forward to seeing what can happen next season, as SLU fans are. I've come to appreciate your school, just from a brief visit. Thanks, Kurt Kragthorpe, Salt Lake Tribune

I think I speak for all SLU fans, alums, etc. when I say it was a pleasure. Keep up the great work, Kurt. We appreciate any and all coverage of our university.

I think I speak for all SLU fans, alums, etc. when I say it was a pleasure. Keep up the great work, Kurt. We appreciate any and all coverage of our university.

Scary thought! B)

-pretty good article, but some will not like it

-looking at the comments, some of which i found amusing, seems as expected that there are folks in utah that like Rick and some that don't, just like here

Except for a few, a great majority are positive.

Good article.