GDT: Bills v. Arachnids.

I think KC gets more criticism because certain people actually think he can play basketball as a starter on a division 1, mid major team. He clearly cannot. He is better suited as the 3rd or 4th guard coming off the bench and it would greatly benefit him if he wasn't forced to actually be a leader.

He'd get more shots down if he was at Quincy or Greenville.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think KC gets more criticism because certain people actually think he can play basketball as a starter on a division 1, mid major team. He clearly cannont. He is better suited as the 3rd or 4th guard coming off the bench and it would greatly benefit him if he wasn't forced to actually be a leader.

Clearly? No doubt he has his tough games, but he has also had quite a few good games. He may or may not be a starter next year, but to say he is better suited as the 3rd or 4th guard off the bench just guts your credibility. You want CS or PE before KC? I don't.

He's from Chicago, that's why. RECRUIT CHICAGO MAJERUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! RECRUIT CHICAGO!!!!!! There are probably 100+ players every year that can play D-1 in the area.

AMEN TO THAT, brotha! No more Southern Illinois or Wash, MO recruits EVER!

Clearly? No doubt he has his tough games, but he has also had quite a few good games. He may or may not be a starter next year, but to say he is better suited as the 3rd or 4th guard off the bench just guts your credibility. You want CS or PE before KC? I don't.

No, I don't want CS or PE first. And yes, KC is better suited coming off the bench as an "effort" guy or whatever you want to bill him as. Forcing him into a leadership role has been disastrous for him this year and probably really affected his confidence. And that is my point.

No, I don't want CS or PE first. And yes, KC is better suited coming off the bench as an "effort" guy or whatever you want to bill him as. Forcing him into a leadership role has been disastrous for him this year and probably really affected his confidence. And that is my point.

What was his role in h.s.?

Ok, fair point. I'm not sure it has been "disastrous" or that we had any other options to fill that role though. But I hear what you are saying.

Guarantee you these refs will call a 3 second on Conklin before the game is over and that is an absolute dagger from Anderson. Jordair has no defensive game.

Are you kiddin me? Jordair defends the best guard every game. Do you even watch these boys play? obviously not cause if you did you would no that he is the best defender by far!! It sounds to me like you dont even watch the games thats bein played, JJ's by far the best defender on the Bill's team, who plays defense? KC lol, MM lol CS lol.. The commentators said if the NCAA had a all defense team JJ would easily make it.. Stop hatin and pay attention to the game hater # 2!! You guys are a joke!! Not real sports fans.. What do you play SCRABBLE, cause thats what it seems like joker

Are you kiddin me? Jordair defends the best guard every game. Do you even watch these boys play? obviously not cause if you did you would no that he is the best defender by far!! It sounds to me like you dont even watch the games thats bein played, JJ's by far the best defender on the Bill's team, who plays defense? KC lol, MM lol CS lol.. The commentators said if the NCAA had a all defense team JJ would easily make it.. Stop hatin and pay attention to the game hater # 2!! You guys are a joke!! Not real sports fans.. What do you play SCRABBLE, cause thats what it seems like joker

I watched the game and Jordair defends to much with his body and does not move his feet particularly well. Easy calls for the ref. Freshman learning curve...he'll be better as he gets stronger and quicker under Majerus.

Are you kiddin me? Jordair defends the best guard every game. Do you even watch these boys play? obviously not cause if you did you would no that he is the best defender by far!! It sounds to me like you dont even watch the games thats bein played,

I agree with you on this. The rest of your post lacks correctness IMO. CS wouldn't be out there if he wasn't an above average D1 defender. Cassity is as good and probably better.

Please stop posting.