The Ghosts of Metz Past

Metz-

Nice to have you on here officially. Welcome back.

I certainly found some entertainment in trying to decypher which new usernames were you and which ones were really a new poster. Now that you are out of the closet, please entertain us by telling us the usernames you used. I am sure there are some usernames that slipped past us but some were easy to spot. Thanks and welcome back.

Metz-

Nice to have you on here officially. Welcome back.

I certainly found some entertainment in trying to decypher which new usernames were you and which ones were really a new poster. Now that you are out of the closet, please entertain us by telling us the usernames you used. I am sure there are some usernames that slipped past us but some were easy to spot. Thanks and welcome back.

Thanks, Pelican. Good to hear from you again. I think adramos77 was the last one. I think Steve might have the full catalogue of names, but lets bury the hatchet here and move on.

Thanks, Pelican. Good to hear from you again. I think adramos77 was the last one. I think Steve might have the full catalogue of names, but lets bury the hatchet here and move on.

Posted Image

Ah, the nostalgia.