Bills by 2 over Dayton

The Wiz

If that plays out I would say the most likely scenario would be that the Bills had a 63-45 lead with about 5 minutes left and held on for dear life to take the 63-62 win.

They probably would of had a big lead all night so no big shot was needed and Dayton just had to big of a hole to climb out of.

If you are looking for the big shot of the game? probably a Cassity drive to put them up 44-24 at half!

that's pretty much what i was thinking. we kick the out of dayton for 30 minutes, then take a nap for the next 9 and a half, waking up right before they red rocket us in the bum to fend them off.

If that plays out I would say the most likely scenario would be that the Bills had a 63-45 lead with about 5 minutes left and held on for dear life to take the 63-62 win.

They probably would of had a big lead all night so no big shot was needed and Dayton just had to big of a hole to climb out of.

If you are looking for the big shot of the game? probably a Cassity drive to put them up 44-24 at half!

Are we talking about the Bills or the Blues and their play in the 3rd period??

Kind of the same thing really.

Years of disappointment, flashes of improvement and progress, a few bad breaks, and then the annual "wait til next year."

Absolutely. Went to the Blues games on Friday and Sunday. Walked out of the building shaking my head saying we gave up 3 goals in each game - barely hanging on to win the first only to lose the second. As in basketball, good teams know how to close out games.

I have not seen SLU play this year, so I can't make specific predictions, but in the absence of good info, I never count out a Majerus coached team against us. Maqjerus loves to slow down the pace and get back on defense before we can run, and that is where Dayton struggles the most. It's the same way that Don Donoher used to frustrate more athletic teams with disciplined play.

Someone here said that Paul Williams is "super-athletic. He isn't athletic. He just shoots the 3 really well as a spot-up guy.

Juwan Staten is a really good freshman point guard, so that will help us some. He makes good decisions and is very speedy with his first step off the dribble. He has suprising explosion off the floor when he gets close to the basket, even though he is just around 6 foot. He plays through contact well for a frosh. He is not a good 3pt shooter, but he can hit some shorter jumpers.