mo st game- whos going?

Pretty obvious post, but if you're going, where are you guys sitting? I'm driving with sluisville and 05. No tix yet, but it would be more fun to sit among some blue.

Wish I couldve joined you guys. Give em hell in springfield.

Pretty obvious post, but if you're going, where are you guys sitting? I'm driving with sluisville and 05. No tix yet, but it would be more fun to sit among some blue.

I would recommend calling Alumni Relations because they have tickets for $15. That price includes a free bus ride to the game and a small reception beforehand.

I cannot go (so I really have no basis for saying this or being disappointed if it doesn't happen), but it would be totally awesome if we could get a huge contingent of SLU fans down to Springfield for this game after the debacle at Chaifetz last year with a student section mostly full of MO State fans. I'm sure MO State is on break down too and I'm guessing not very many students actually live in Springfield, so the crowd should be weak. Springfield isn't a bad drive and its not like SLU students have better things to do now that they are on Christmas break.

I cannot go (so I really have no basis for saying this or being disappointed if it doesn't happen), but it would be totally awesome if we could get a huge contingent of SLU fans down to Springfield for this game after the debacle at Chaifetz last year with a student section mostly full of MO State fans. I'm sure MO State is on break down too and I'm guessing not very many students actually live in Springfield, so the crowd should be weak. Springfield isn't a bad drive and its not like SLU students have better things to do now that they are on Christmas break.

The biggest groups of MSU students are from southwest Missouri and St. Louis, so a large number do in fact live within an hour or so of Springfield. The student section was almost full last year on New Year's Day against Illinois State during Christmas Break, but that was partly because they sold tickets to the general public.

The crowd as a whole shouldn't be weak. We're hoping it's our best crowd of the year since we haven't played anyone worth a damn at home yet this year and SLU is a regional rival.

The biggest groups of MSU students are from southwest Missouri and St. Louis, so a large number do in fact live within an hour or so of Springfield. The student section was almost full last year on New Year's Day against Illinois State during Christmas Break, but that was partly because they sold tickets to the general public.

The crowd as a whole shouldn't be weak. We're hoping it's our best crowd of the year since we haven't played anyone worth a damn at home yet this year and SLU is a regional rival.

You're going down!