Billikens.com Problems

SluSignGuy

The old server we used finally expired. There seemed to be a few things linked on Billikens.com to that server (e.g. an image on the front page).

I will fix the image this afternoon, but if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Please point it out to me, and I will try to fix it.

Steve

The old server we used finally expired. There seemed to be a few things linked on Billikens.com to that server (e.g. an image on the front page).

I will fix the image this afternoon, but if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Please point it out to me, and I will try to fix it.

Steve

A10 Message Boards B) Link at the top of the page is not working.

Can you not access other pages of the forum without the Go button? Was it different before (where there were not 1, 2, 3, and arrow, and last in boxes)?

Last week, I did a small forum upgrade, so it could be related to that. I however am unsure.

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you not access other pages of the forum without the Go button? Was it different before (where there were not 1, 2, 3, and arrow, and last in boxes)?

Last week, I did a small forum upgrade, so it could be related to that. I however am unsure.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry should have been more clear. Bottom right corner of the page in the dropdown for Billiken Main Board, etc. This was the button I ulsed to go back to the main page in order to have an updated version of posts. There are other ways to do it though, so no big.

Sorry should have been more clear. Bottom right corner of the page in the dropdown for Billiken Main Board, etc. This was the button I ulsed to go back to the main page in order to have an updated version of posts. There are other ways to do it though, so no big.

Oh...that is odd...thanks for pointing it out. May need a few days to give it the attention it deserves though.

Oh...that is odd...thanks for pointing it out. May need a few days to give it the attention it deserves though.

That "Go" button is unnecessary. Just select the option you want from the drop-down menu, and it will take you there (I presume javascript must be on).

That "Go" button is unnecessary. Just select the option you want from the drop-down menu, and it will take you there (I presume javascript must be on).

I like the go button as well and immediately noticed it missing. It is a quick way I always used to get back to the message board when reaching the bottom of the page. I can live without it though.

Edit - just noticed that there is now a link under the drop down to get me back to the main board page. That works for me.