OK, you GOTDAMN crybabies. Do you want to play Duke or not?

Well!?!?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Speak up, Sally

• Yes
    • No

I have no problem with the Billikens playing Duke, but I don't like the idea of their being anyone's buy-game opponent. However, then there's the fact that the game will be televised on CBS on a Saturday. Such a game can't be considered a true buy game, can it?

How many two-handed dunks will WILLIE REED get to throw down on national TV?

Ridiculous argument. We get a game against the defending NCAA champions and you ******* ***** about it. Unreal.

Thank you Jimbo. For once, everybody :o (yes, everybody. unanimously. wow) on the board agrees about something. Who knew there was such a question.

I've kind of been out of touch in the last month or so. I was at a buddy's last night and he said SLU was playing Duke, I couldn't believe it. I am all for upgrading the non-conference schedule, but I had thought lets add a game or two with teams in the top 30-50 range, not play at the hardest building to win at in all of college basketball, but if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. I am excited about this match up. SLU was starting to get some press at the end of last year. Hopefully, that will continue in the preseason this season. Even if it doesn't, if we have agood showing and especially if we pull out a win, we will get some real love from the talking heads. Go Bills.

Way to keep it classy. BTW, I don't recall reading any posts suggesting that we don't want to play Duke. At least you haven't made any rape jokes in this thread.

i fart in your general direction.

i keep it classy at weddings, funerals and business meetings. anything else can piss up a rope. sorry you ended up all embittered on bills.com on a friday night.

i fart in your general direction.

i keep it classy at weddings, funerals and business meetings. anything else can piss up a rope. sorry you ended up all embittered on bills.com on a friday night.

You can take the kid out of Lesterville but you can't take Lesterville out of the kid. ;) .... Jimbo's the man. Cut back on your Haterade intake.

I have no problem with the Billikens playing Duke, but I don't like the idea of their being anyone's buy-game opponent. However, then there's the fact that the game will be televised on CBS on a Saturday. Such a game can't be considered a true buy game, can it?

How many two-handed dunks will WILLIE REED get to throw down on national TV?

Willie go 20 and 12 with 5 throwdowns, possibly 1 or 2 over singler

i cant wait for this.