Lisch and Meachem schoolin new boys

Kevin and Trent were at the Simon Rec today scrimmaging with the team today, via several sources.

Twitter: benariweixlmann

Just saw @SLU_Billikens Mens BB team plus Trent Meachem and Kevin Lisch scrimmaging at Simon Rec. #GunningForTop25

Kevin and Trent were at the Simon Rec today scrimmaging with the team today, via several sources.

Twitter: benariweixlmann

Just saw @SLU_Billikens Mens BB team plus Trent Meachem and Kevin Lisch scrimmaging at Simon Rec. #GunningForTop25

i can confirm this. teresa was at my place all day, feeding me bad coca cola and begging me to kill her husband. we danced to some def lep, i smoked my bubble pipe, and then i sent her on her way. told her to be strong. meacham will seal his own fate.

i can confirm this. teresa was at my place all day, feeding me bad coca cola and begging me to kill her husband. we danced to some def lep, i smoked my bubble pipe, and then i sent her on her way. told her to be strong. meacham will seal his own fate.

Hopefully an injured conklin was still able to drop some 'bows on that meachem jerk.

The majority of the team has been showing up pretty much every day to ball at the rec. Also joining the team today were Danny Lisch and who I believe to have been papa, and former Notre Dame quarterback, Rusty Lisch. He had some moves out there.

The majority of the team has been showing up pretty much every day to ball at the rec. Also joining the team today were Danny Lisch and who I believe to have been papa, and former Notre Dame quarterback, Rusty Lisch. He had some moves out there.

Wikipedia tells me Rusty gave up his spot to Joe Montana. Interesting.

Wikipedia tells me Rusty gave up his spot to Joe Montana. Interesting.

he didnt give it up, rusty got hurt, joe was his backup. joe came in and led the irish to a great season while rusty was hurt and thereafter joe was the starting QB. rusty redshirted his senior year so he could come back and start the year after joe graduated.

joe and rusty were buddies though and if i remember correctly played together on the famous notre dame student 3 on 3 basketball tourney and i think won it every year.

he didnt give it up, rusty got hurt, joe was his backup. joe came in and led the irish to a great season while rusty was hurt and thereafter joe was the starting QB. rusty redshirted his senior year so he could come back and start the year after joe graduated.

joe and rusty were buddies though and if i remember correctly played together on the famous notre dame student 3 on 3 basketball tourney and i think won it every year.

Wally Pipp?