Billiken Softball

My wife's cousin is a junior softball player in CoMo and has seen the Bills play there a few times. The Tigers are a nationally ranked team and the Bills have yet to score a run off them but she said they were a pretty solid team. I have been trying to talk my wife's cousin into SLU but looks like she is headed to Notre Dame or UNC.

My wife's cousin is a junior softball player in CoMo and has seen the Bills play there a few times. The Tigers are a nationally ranked team and the Bills have yet to score a run off them but she said they were a pretty solid team. I have been trying to talk my wife's cousin into SLU but looks like she is headed to Notre Dame or UNC.

Buy her a car or somethin'. :angry:

the nottleman girl that pitches at mizzou is spectacular and shuts out a lot of teams. so slu not scoring on them isnt necessarily a point that the lady billikens softball team isnt good. i expect mizzou will be in the ncaa tourney this season.

slu has been steadily getting better since john Conway took over as the head coach. he has done a much better job of convincing some of the local girls to come to slu and he has really dont a good job of figuring ways to utilize his limited athletic scholarships when needed and combine with other girls that are true student athletes and given true academic money as well to fill out his roster. john's biggest problem is budgetary. until slu truly is able to fund the full athletic dept, there will always be a limit to the consistent success that the non revenue sports can sustain.