U-Verse Subscribers

davidnark

I am watching it right now. I have the U-400 package, but not because I wanted it. I was on a U-200 package and called about a technical issue. Without me asking, they offered me the U-400 for 6 months at $20 less per month than my U-200 rate. I suggest calling them and asking them if they can find you a better package. (You might drop the words Charter or DirecTV on the call.)

I am watching it right now. I have the U-400 package, but not because I wanted it. I was on a U-200 package and called about a technical issue. Without me asking, they offered me the U-400 for 6 months at $20 less per month than my U-200 rate. I suggest calling them and asking them if they can find you a better package. (You might drop the words Charter or DirecTV on the call.)

I went to their web site and sure enough its listed there (and on 1643 for HD). Its not on my t.v though. I'll give it a day or two, hit reboot on the system and see what happens.

Hey Nark. Since you brought it up, I'm curious if I'm still getting a good deal. I have the Uverse bundle with TV 200, internet and home phone (unlimited long distance) for about $150/mo including taxes and everything. Did they offer you something better?

Hey Nark. Since you brought it up, I'm curious if I'm still getting a good deal. I have the Uverse bundle with TV 200, internet and home phone (unlimited long distance) for about $150/mo including taxes and everything. Did they offer you something better?

I am paying about that price for the U-400, and they bumped my Internet up to 6 Mbps.