TT's Article in the Sunday Post

kevinfootes

And, as usual, the enlightened STLToday readers chimed in on the comments section.

And the names of the posters? "crackboy", "cornhead", and "dumbcarlover" - you cannot make that stuff up. I don't know if these are just shut-ins who have nothing better to do than make inane comments or if they are mizzou turds trying to feel better by criticizing another teams. It is actually pretty funny.

One thing that I have noticed that happens over and over - if you make positive comments about the Bills on the STL Today sports forums they WILL be deleted. It has happened to me and others over and over and over. I have always wondered about this, but don't have the interest in trying to figure out why.

The haters are all over that website. I don't usually read the comments. It makes our own haters look like a bunch of rookies!

They don't come out when we play well. They're just sitting in the weeds, waiting to pounce.

If you think these guys are idiots, read the comments following political and criminal stories.

They don't come out when we play well. They're just sitting in the weeds, waiting to pounce.

If you think these guys are idiots, read the comments following political and criminal stories.

Totally agree. There are hardly ever any positive comments on stltoday.com. Obviously yesterday was a bad game, but to really make the effort to say they couldn't beat SLUH is waste of time.

I have always said that anonimity of the internet allows these "brave critics" to comment as they do. force folks to disclose their identity on any comment i bet it would be amazing how much more civil and thoughtworthy folks would be.