101 ESPN Youtube Video

I was elbowed in the head by the Billiken mascot last night when I was sitting in front of the student section.

No respect, Nate, no respect. Next time punch him out... but be prepared for some bad luck. Better idea would be to rub his belly. I liked the ad, a little cheezy but hey at least we're on TV! I'm surprised somewhat, since Billy's a kid friendly type of mascot, SLU doesn't use him more to promote us in the lower grades. Heck, they may go home and tell dad they want to go to a game just to see Billy.

I'm surprised somewhat, since Billy's a kid friendly type of mascot, SLU doesn't use him more to promote us in the lower grades. Heck, they may go home and tell dad they want to go to a game just to see Billy.

Totally. From what I can tell, kids go nuts over the Billiken.

Totally. From what I can tell, kids go nuts over the Billiken.

I've seen kids under about 3 or 4-ish who are terrified of him, though. I've seen him walk up to the youngest Billiken fans before and cause some instant tears and running for parents.

But I'm sure Baby Box has no fear.