SLU band PO'ed the Memphis fans!!

I think it's pretty funny that the SLU band started playing "Rocky Top" to piss off the Memphis fans.

Man, they are livid about that happening!

Personally, I think it's hilarious and awesome to see a band get into the "heckling." UAB's band won't do crap that is funny or taunting.

This morning, driving back from Dayton and the A-10 tournament,I was listening to a Louisville radio station and they were talking about the Cardinals loss to Cincy Thursday night. A caller complained about the SLU band playing the Kentucky fight song after Louisville lost. The sports announcer said that since our basketball style was so boring that SLU had to depend on its pep band for some excitement. Good job SLU band!

There is an old saying,"What goes around Comes around". We can expect to here the Missouri fight song several times next year. I hope our fans love to hear it, because it is coming. I guess the fact that the band played the fight songs from their hated rivals didn't bother anyone but me. I can't stand the thought of having the Missouri fight song played while we are palying but that's just me.

It really is a shame that the league is sort of breaking up.Seems like this year C-USA started feeling like a true conference.