Game Thread - SLU vs Belmont

SLU_Nick

Conklin is a beast. And our big men are superior to theirs. Willie has not played since the 12 minute mark...we should pull away in the 2nd half with WR in there.

Gotta say, I always expected "Sodie-player" type production out of Femi, but he's exceeded my expectations thus far this season. Tonight he's got five hard earned points and leads the game in rebounds w/ four. Helping out on the blocks for sure.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

radio is synced up with video via video stream but still not very good.

Ok thanks that is much better it is tough processing what you are seeing while listening to old commentary

Saintsations wearing far too many clothes for this halftime routine.

Egregious blasphemy on their part. I pay good money to see their pixelated, milky white skin 1,000 miles away. However, I think Santa may be getting me courtside seats for Saturday, so they'll get their comeuppance.

Billikensboard and Billikens.com very own Nate Latsch on at the half. Dude is like a celebrity amongst about 23 dudes who follow basketball via an internet message board

Egregious blasphemy on their part. I pay good money to see their pixelated, milky white skin 1,000 miles away. However, I think Santa may be getting me courtside seats for Saturday, so they'll get their comeuppance.

Good. The board will welcome the return of our Friday tradition with the pics you are sure to take.

Good. The board will welcome the return of our Friday tradition with the pics you are sure to take.

Oh, I didn't think of that, good call. We'll see how many blurry iPhone shots I can snap off before my eyes glaze over with 8-dollar beer.

Gotta head out for the night, I'll check in remotely from time to time, make sure we're winning by enough. Go Bills.

Hey set your Fantasy Teams for the playoffs this week there are THR and SAT games in the NFL.

Just FYi for those in Fantasy Leagues.

Speaking of, have you guys seen the show "The League" on FX? It is funny as hell.