Place to watch the game?

kshoe

I know this is a recurring theme on this board but what bars are people planning on watching the game at tonight. I have Charter but would rather watch with a bunch of Bills fans in a fun atmosphere. Last night I went to Duffy's to watch the game and although they turned the sound up, etc. the place was dead.

I'm looking for a place that has sound (with the Mizzou game tonight at the same time this could be an issue) and a decent group of Billiken fans. Is the St. Louis Sportszone the best alternative?

There was a decent crowd of Bills fans at St. Louis Sportzone last night, maybe 25 people. They had the sound on, but tonight with Mizzou...I don't know. Not sure how many Mizzou fans will be out to see the Aggies, but Memphis IS a big game for us.

Now, tomorrow with Kansas, they'll be packing 'em in.

I'm going to Sportszone ... but with Mizzou on ... it doesn't matter where you go Mizzou will get the sound.

I know there is suppossed to be a place on Gravois where the owners are big bills fans so we can probably get sound. I think it started with a P. anyone remember

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman