Earl Austin's blog

p diddy

I'm really enjoying Earl Austin Jr's daily blog. It has become must-reading for me every day. Not only does he report on our Bills, but he gives updates on all of the local basketball action from high school to college. he's giving updates of area kids who are away at college who I have totally forgotten about. If you haven't seen it, it's worth your time to check it out.

Last night was rough. Hope we can get it going again back home.

bad boyz for life

I'm really enjoying Earl Austin Jr's daily blog. It has become must-reading for me every day. Not only does he report on our Bills, but he gives updates on all of the local basketball action from high school to college. he's giving updates of area kids who are away at college who I have totally forgotten about. If you haven't seen it, it's worth your time to check it out.

Last night was rough. Hope we can get it going again back home.

bad boyz for life

I agree. This is a must read site if you want to know what is going on with players from the St Louis area. Great site. 0n my favorites list. :)

I've learned more about basketball as an out of towner listening to Earl over the years via radio and internet than anywhere else. I like Rammer too but when SLU is struggling, which they do often, his comments grate on me. I know he is just frustrated like I am but he becomes the object of my ire.

I second the thoughts here. It is a wonderful daily read. I honestly believe that he is the most knowledgable of the local journalists when it comes to basketball.

Definitely a good read. It's a quality blog. Lots of good insight on SLU and other local players elsewhere, and it's up to date. TT, in my opinion, hasn't been as up on things. Last year he'd have a pre and post game write ups for all of the games, plus whatever recruiting or misc. news. This year he takes a couple days to get up post game write ups, and no pregame write ups for the most part. I guess I can't nitpick though, since he and Earl are the pretty much the only local guys that do any kind of coverage.

I second the thoughts here. It is a wonderful daily read. I honestly believe that he is the most knowledgable of the local journalists when it comes to basketball.

By a landslide. No one else is even close when it comes to pure knowledge.