Should SLU Rescind the Offer to Anthony DiLoreto?

Offer to DiLoreto  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should SLU rescind the Scholarship Offer to DiLoreto?

• No
    • Yes

Checking billikens.com temperature

Young DiLoreto, hard to see his future is... Limited, these choices are. Withhold judgment, I will...

I've watched Star Wars I-V in the last three days. A little bit of skewed reality at the moment.

This kid was all wrong for us. He resembles a zombie. Zombies won't cut it if we want to excel at the DI level. The lack of commitment to recruiting werewolves is starting to really aggravate me.

BSTL (i shortened your username, reminds me of BEASTLY! now), you're absolutely right.

MORE WEREWOLVES! MORE BEAVERS!

Posted Image

I know we've made great strides in reforming the budget, facilities, the way we do things around Billiken Basketball, but it's not enough to get the big-time werewolves in here. We don't even offer a Lycanthropy major and that's making us unattractive to werewolves out of high school and flat out unattainable to JUCO werewolves who can't get their credits to transfer into even our business program.

Werewolves aren't always taken seriously as student-athletes but they haven't survived thousands of years of religious and societal persecution with just their jump shots. You people who want to get your panties in a proverbial bunch and flood the AD with calls over recruiting this zombie

Posted ImagePosted Image

should maybe take a tougher look at who we're not catering to. It damn near borders on speciesism to me...

SLU does not need this email the AD [email protected] or call 314-977-3167 or call 1-800-SLUFORU and ask for the office of the President.