OT: Kevin Slaten

I have to say the unless you were there it is really hard to say he was drunk. When toy do not take medication things like this will happen.

Just remember without him sports talk in this town is not worth listening to.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm toy. Thanks

I have to say the unless you were there it is really hard to say he was drunk. When people do not take medication things like this will happen.

Just remember without him sports talk in this town is not worth listening to.

Sorry, I disagree - anybody who has been around drunk or over medicated people can easily see/hear the signs - he had all of them. As far as him being the "King of talk sports" - that is a matter of opinion - I do admit he has his loyal bitchers that listen.

for those of you who didn't hear this, it's pretty good.

Finally listened to it. Based on a snippet only 100 seconds long, it seems unfair to accuse him of anything improper. He didn't sound any different from how he usually does. I didn't hear the show. His voice was rather muddy and muffled, but that could have been a result of the environment and method involved in the acquisition process.

Thats what they were making a big deal about? It sounds like he had a terrible feed from the bar first of all. His voice is a little muffled but he isn't really slurring his speech.

Thats what they were making a big deal about? It sounds like he had a terrible feed from the bar first of all. His voice is a little muffled but he isn't really slurring his speech.

If you ever listen to Slaten, he was obviously affected by something here. For those who don't know, he left his show 90 minutes early to "go to the hospital" because of his "medication". I'm not making it up. That's the 1380 line.

I admit that I wan't listening live. I've heard from some people that Slaten also went into a "women are whores" piece before this particular call. I don't know if he was drunk or not, but for a guy who has such a rich history of abuse and violence I'm not shocked either.