OT: Hatton v. Pacquiao

Here's hoping for a better outcome for Hatton than his fight with Floyd Jr.

The fight is a ppv, but there might be some free streams for it at myp2p.eu.

My heart says Hatton in the 10th via TKO, my head says Pacquiao via TKO in the 9th.

Here's hoping for a better outcome for Hatton than his fight with Floyd Jr.

The fight is a ppv, but there might be some free streams for it at myp2p.eu.

My heart says Hatton in the 10th via TKO, my head says Pacquiao via TKO in the 9th.

I don't think Hatton will be able to pull it off, although I'd really like to see him do it. Should be a fun fight though.

I would love to go to a Hatton fight just to hang out (and sing!) with all the drunken Englishmen.

BTW, there was a good fight night here in STL last weekend involving our top local fighters - Spinks took out DeAndre "The Bull" Lattimore and Devon Alexander won his fight convincingly to become top challenger in his weight class. He was supposed to fight Tim Bradley next, but Bradley has apparently wussed out.

I don't think Hatton will be able to pull it off, although I'd really like to see him do it. Should be a fun fight though.

I would love to go to a Hatton fight just to hang out (and sing!) with all the drunken Englishmen.

BTW, there was a good fight night here in STL last weekend involving our top local fighters - Spinks took out DeAndre "The Bull" Lattimore and Devon Alexander won his fight convincingly to become top challenger in his weight class. He was supposed to fight Tim Bradley next, but Bradley has apparently wussed out.

I was at the Spinks/Latimore fight. I'm not sure how Spinks won, except for the fact had Latimore won, there'd be no reason for him to fight Spinks again. With Spinks winning Latimore should get a rematch. It was a good fight, but Latimore dominated the 1st 5 or 6 rounds. You could see his inexperience though. After the 1st rd knockdown he was swinging wildly, seriously telegraphing these big slow developing hooks, not a chance in hell he's going to hit Spinks with one. (If Spinks has any talent is his allusiveness) I said in the 1st round and again in the 2nd, he's going to let Cory back in the fight. I don't know if he was getting instruction from his corner and ignoring it or what, but it was a horrible strategy. Sure enough, he wore down after 5 or so rounds at swinging wildly and hitting nothing and he let Cory get back in the fight, take a few rounds a steal a decision.

Pacquiao v. Hatton I don't know what to think on this one. Pac-Man has the speed but Hatton is the bigger fighter with more power (I think). Can Hatton drop Pac if not I don't think he wins. Pac has a decent beard he hasn't been KO'ed since around the time he first started. The HBO show has been entertaining, I like both of these guys and hope for a good fight. If I had to place some money on this I go Pac by Unanimous Decision.

Not sure what Billman is saying but Spinks won the fight. Yeah it was close and Spinks was knocked down in the first but from the 6th round on Spinks was in control of the fight. Latimore will be back and maybe better than Spinks at his prime.

I want my money back!

Still, Pacquiao was unbelievable.

That Mayweather-Marquez fight should be interesting. I guess the winner will want to take on Pacquiao.

I was shocked by the power that Pac still mantains even after moving up classes. I thought Hatton actually had a chance. I was completely wrong.