In tonight's game

Lobo

we are favored by 11 1/2 points. Hopefully the team will be energized and highly motivated for the last regular season game and win convincingly. What a send off to our seniors insuring they get playing time tonight. I also hope that our seniors are on track to graduate.

Good luck to our Billikens tonight!

Yikes! No Tom and no Reggie (best wishes and prayers to the Bryant family) and still 11 1/2 point fave?!?! I'm taking Houston on that line but still believe the Bills win. I can't beleive they went so south in that UofL game ... I really believed the whammy would continue.

Looks like the 7th seed is a lock. The opponent is still screwy up in the air. The only thing a loss means is that Houston's hopes of going to Cincy live another day. And if they live, I think they have a great chance of going as I believe ECU loses at SoMiss tomorrow. If that happens and uofL beats Marquette, SoMiss gets the 10 seed and plays us based on their winning at "home" in Green Bay against the Golden Warriors. If Marquette wins, they get the 10 and we play them. So who do you want to play ..... I think I'd rather play Marquette ... at least I can get up for that game and be more excited rather than seeing us play SoMiss althought I think SoMiss on a neutral court is an easier go.

TCU should lose tomorrow to UAB and I think Cincy beats Memphis at home. Charlotte should defeat Tulane in Charlotte and DePaul should win in Tampa at USF. That's five folks all at 12 and 5 I think. I don't have the time to figure all that out ... Cincy gets the nod over Memphis if they win tomorrow but UAB has the tiebreak over Cincy. DePaul might have all the tiebreaks! Yikes what a developing situation as we move towards next week.

The Sign Kid is coming. Looks like we'll make the DC hookup as we move towards Cincy. See whomever (except the Cruze Twins ... "take this boat to Cuba .. no Haiti ... no CUBA .... no HAITI ...!") there!

I am showing Bills by 14.

In the tourney, given a choice between So Miss and Marq, I would take So Miss. where we would be a slight favorite. In a Marq matchup we would be even at this point.