Willie

Not sure I should post this or not but I see on facebook that Willie says he is now engaged. Don't know if it is true or what to think about it but congrats, I guess.

I'm not sure if it's true, however many people I know make their relationship status' up sometimes.

A step beyond that, I've seen plenty of fake marraige statements on facebook. Do not believe this unless you see non-internet based evidence for it.

Not sure I should post this or not but I see on facebook that Willie says he is now engaged. Don't know if it is true or what to think about it but congrats, I guess.

...stalker you're scaring us

I have him on there too and based upon everyones reaction its a joke lol I saw it and was wondering what would happened if billikens.com hear and i figured this much :) for those of you who don't stalk if this is true even Brett Thompson did not know until facebook :blink:

On a more serious note i hope he starts to feel better soon :?

Reminds me of the famous SNL skit with William Shatner and his "fans".