SLU-Xavier women's game story

Guest BillikenReport

The walk non-call at the end was amazing!!

Second year in a row they had a great chance to be a ranked team, but get our free throwed at home by over 20. (Last year vs. Temple)

I was very proud of the womens team. Every time the officals made a call against them they handed the ball to the official and walked away. Every time a X play had a call go against them they started crying to the officals. Same thing with the X coach, cried and cried. Guess it worked for them though. :angry:

Guest BillikenReport

This game might have been when this team finally figured things out.

I thought Amanda K. was spot on when she said: "... we’ve played hard and we’ve showed the type of team that we are capable of being. We just said in the locker room that if we can play this way from here on out, then team’s better be scared. We’re just looking forward to meeting Xavier in that conference tournament.”

Now we'll see if they can follow through on that.

This game might have been when this team finally figured things out.

I thought Amanda K. was spot on when she said: "... we’ve played hard and we’ve showed the type of team that we are capable of being. We just said in the locker room that if we can play this way from here on out, then team’s better be scared. We’re just looking forward to meeting Xavier in that conference tournament.”

Now we'll see if they can follow through on that.

-serious need for bigs to help amanda, maybe willie or brett has a sister

-maybe shimmie needs to go to oz with rick and find bigs

-maybe shimmie needs to go to oz with rick and find bigs

At first I thought you meant THE OZ, like Eastside. Got a good chuckle thinking about KL and TL in high school, over there at the OZ getting their amateur scream metal groove on and flirting with off-the-clock strippers. In walks Brad Soderberg, Matt Foley style and tells them how they can "get back on the right track!"

At first I thought you meant THE OZ, like Eastside. Got a good chuckle thinking about KL and TL in high school, over there at the OZ getting their amateur scream metal groove on and flirting with off-the-clock strippers. In walks Brad Soderberg, Matt Foley style and tells them how they can "get back on the right track!"

I enjoyed the student's shouting at the referee early in 2nd half: "You're so bad, you make Joey DeMayo look good." Xavier, Dayton, and SLU fans could all enjoy that one.