OT: Charlotte-XU

I wish the Bills had a crack at Xavier this year at Chaifetz. Xavier was a better team last year and I think the Bills were a little worse, yet SLU took them to the wire at Scottrade. Playing them here would have been certainly tough, but winnable.

Agree. I love to get X in the Chaifetz now. I think we gotten a lot better recently. Especially since that 3OT win at Richmond.

I give up on this league!! Just when I think there are trends and logic, I get slapped in the face. Charlotte beats X at home -- not so surprising in year's past but more so this year. Richmond goes into La Salle and beats the Explorers. Rhodey, which hasn't won in Amherst in years, beats Umass. Who'd thunk it?

Guess it just goes to show that 1) you can't really say what will happen in league play and 2) this league finds teams separated by hairs. Dayton is back on top.

I give up on this league!! Just when I think there are trends and logic, I get slapped in the face. Charlotte beats X at home -- not so surprising in year's past but more so this year. Richmond goes into La Salle and beats the Explorers. Rhodey, which hasn't won in Amherst in years, beats Umass. Who'd thunk it?

Guess it just goes to show that 1) you can't really say what will happen in league play and 2) this league finds teams separated by hairs. Dayton is back on top.

While XU lost to Charlotte tonight them and Dayton are clearly better than the rest of the league. Temple is close and then the rest of the league is separated by hairs with each other but not really too close to UD and XU.

While XU lost to Charlotte tonight them and Dayton are clearly better than the rest of the league. Temple is close and then the rest of the league is separated by hairs with each other but not really too close to UD and XU.

If we play like we know we can play (KM taking control of the ball, TL being more aggressive towards the rim, BE doing what he has been doing lately, KL being a sniper from the arc like he has been the past few games, WR BT BC getting huge in the paint) we should be able to pull the win off over UD. Especially in a fully packed 'fetz, and hundreds of really drunk college kids

If we play like we know we can play (KM taking control of the ball, TL being more aggressive towards the rim, BE doing what he has been doing lately, KL being a sniper from the arc like he has been the past few games, WR BT BC getting huge in the paint) we should be able to pull the win off over UD. Especially in a fully packed 'fetz, and hundreds of really drunk college kids

Oh I agree we can take out UD theres no doubt about that. We lost by 1 @UD and now their best defensive guard is out. I just think that when XU and UD are playing at their best they are clearly the best teams in the league hence why they will both receive at large bids to the tourney.